Monday, August 18, 2008

Whew -sigh-

Hello, I'm super pooped out.

Stress at home.
Stress at work.
Stress with finances.
Stress with relationships in general (not with my man).
Stress with family.
Stress in life.
Stress with decisions to make.
Ugh. Stress, stress, stress.

I'm trying to watch out for my health. I am not supposed to get stressed out.
I have cholesterol so high, it's out of my range.

How to de-stress?

I exercise.
I run.
I'm now doing push-ups (Thanx Merrianne/Amy-Diet Divas)

Planning vacation and all the responsibilities that need to be taken care of before-hand and during.

Trying to get involved in fundraising for 3-day Komen's Breast Cancer Walk. Then I find out while doing budgeting today, I can't participate. I can't afford it. I'm too involved in a few other big events anyway. {Bummer, sad}

Planning to register by Sept 9th (costly too) for SAT test on Oct 4th. Studying. Lotsa stuff to study.

Roommate situation has been tense. {enter sad face}
Another friend offering me spare room at her house and for less rent cost. {enter confused face, weighing pros/cons, gotta make decision}

My roommie is more anal than my super anal friend. How weird is that? And my friend is indeed super anal. I can handle anal, but now I'm wondering, insanely anal? Hmmmm.

Errrrrgh, I moved into a place to rent a room, to lessen financial stress, now it seems worse. I'm just hanging in there until Sept/Oct when I should be able to move back into my old dept and make the money I was making before I was demoted. I was actually supposed to start NEW training tomorrow! But because I'm going on vacation I'll be out for three days and it cuts into training schedule. Sadly, I've already had this training before, but it doesn't make any difference. Rules are rules. Ergh again.

So, I'm kinda counting down the days.

Not only for our super fun Disneyland trip, but also for when I can make the extra money I was making before I moved. I've been in the same financial scene I was in before I moved, just with even less money and tighter. Grrrr. I know we all have this sorta stress, or at least most of us do, Remember, I also blog my frustrations when I need some sort of therapy and this is my therapy too. Hee hee.

Why is it that men are so dumb? Ok, not all men, but generally speaking, yah. I'm learning that I live with two very unhappy men. Talk about a downer. They can't stand to see me in a happy relationship with Tony and daily I hear one reason or another of why I should leave my boyfriend. What the hell? It's really starting to bug me.

Well there are other issues now going on in the house, and I'm thinking we're all going to be keeping to ourselves quite a bit. I'm trying to turn a bummer situation into a better one... but how is that done when you feel like you are communicating with a brick wall when you thought you were discussing an issue with a person? Argh. I feel like no matter what I say, I've been turned OFF like a light switch. And I'm not being heard.

I know I'm being very vague on here. And for a reason. I don't want to go into it all right now. It's lengthy and exhausting. And not even worth going into right now. Maybe later.

Anyway....on to better things.

Sat night was fun. Tony picked me up and we met my old dear friend Ben Catlin and his wife Rachel for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. What a fun night! I hadn't seen them both since the night of their wedding. So it was really fun to see them. I think it's been since about 2004/2005 I forget. It's been awhile. So we caught up on everything and plan to hook up for more fun times. I'm sooooo happy to have my buddy Ben in my life again, and excited to get to know Rachel even more. She is very sweet and a good fit for Ben and his family for sure. :)

I'm still going to tour MUD (Make-Up Designory)school while we are in CA. And it looks like Tony has found a job to apply for out in Anaheim at Disneyland. Yay!

No decisions have been made or set in stone, so we'll see where life takes us in the next 6 months or so. Lol. With me, one surely never knows, not even me. LOL.

I'll write more later, I'm kinda under-the-weather, so I'll spare y'all the blue-ness. Off to go study.

Blowin' kisses,
My luv,
Christy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! it is going to be fun getting to the 100 push-ups mark!!
whew...we are gonna be some BUFF BABES!!!

hopefully your Stress levels will go down soon.....don't nobody need lots of stress!!!! :)

love ya & miss ya!

Kaci said...

We can do it! I'm doing the challenge too...and I know it's going to be a challenge cause I loathe push ups!

XOXO