Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update on measurements!!

Gradual progress, but progress!! Yay! I've been receiving compliments at work quite a bit lately. So even though the numbers are small numbers, it's a noticeable difference and I feel great! Anxious to get even more inches off and more weight lost! Yay for me! I'll take a photo later. Gonna get ready to go run and see if there are any differences in measurements before/after running, what can I say, I'm totally curious! Hee hee


2 0 0 8
------------------------------------B4 Run
---------June-------Aug 2nd------Aug 20th
Thighs ---24--------- 24------------24
Arms ----13 1/2----- 12------------12
Chest ----42--------- 41 1/2--------40
Waist ----40--------- 38 1/2--------37
Hips -----43--------- 42------------42
Neck ------?--------- 14------------14
Weight -168/169----- 158----------156.4

OK, so I re-measured after my run. I ran from 9:50am - 10:44am 3.6m (actually 3.5m in 50 min, I walked the rest home and had to wait to cross street etc. hee hee). Oh and this was running along the canal with hills in mid morning to almost noon heat in Arizona!! So, all in all, if I can run this good in this horribly hot weather, then I'm sure I'll do great in cool Cali weather! I can't wait!

So, after measuring myself again, and weighing myself (keep in mind I drank 40 oz of water too), my weight went to exactly 156, and the other measurements were up by an inch or so. WOW! So esp running in this AZ heat, the body does swell up a bit. I will definitely continue measurements in the future before running! Lol. I didn't even want to post the measurements, you can estimate why. Lol.

Have a great day all,
My luv,
Christy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHRISTY!! YOU ROCK!!!!
Dang girl!!!

maybe cleaning up all that nasty PEE is making you lose your appetite.....hey that might actually be helping!!! ha ha!!

no....actually....NOT REALLY..THAT whole pee thing was DISGUSTING!!!!

ha ahaaa!!! EEEEWW!!!!

Anonymous said...

way to go christy. thank you for the phone call and the emails about wendys aunt. i appreciate them.

love
spencer