Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Experimenting

So I'm thinking about posting a before/during photo and then I'll keep updating with before/during/after photos while I'm going through the process of shedding pounds and fat.

Can you believe I thought I was fat in the photo below? This is me on my mission (Early 1994) in Minnesota (Alexandria) My 2nd area. Do you see my waist? I actually have a shirt tucked into a skirt! Gosh, to be able to do that again! :)

Here I am in the photo below, at one of my most fittest times in my life. I believe this was taken around 1998-1999. I'm not sure when exactly. I was working out at the gym with a trainer, and then around 2000 I worked out with a military trainer, actually carrying a barbell while running on a mountain etc... I was into hardcore training methods. You can't see it in this photo, but I had a 6-pak developing at this stage in my life. I'd like to get near this again. Can you believe it was only a short time, within 3-5 years after this was taken that I started gaining all the weight.

The photo below was taken Christmas Day 2006, if memory serves right.

The photo above was during Summer 2007 (August) at Disneyland. Tony and I went there just a week or so before he was going into the hospital for his bone marrow transplant. Andrea and her family happened to be going there while we were there. So we hooked up one day for a few hours. It so happened to be our last day, and their first I think. Uck, notice how big I am in this photo? I didn't have many clothes I could even fit into. Not a fun size... but we had a blast at Disneyland. ;)

And here I am above Christmas Day 2007. Kinda hard to see exactly how big I am, but you can still tell. Showing some sort of timeline anyway. And most recent below...

The photo above was taken last month (July 2008) when my friend Keith arrived at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport with a layover between flights. I jetted over there to say hi. We had maybe 20 minutes to chat before he hopped onto the next flight. He's a great friend and I was so ecstatic he let me know he was here even shortly. That's my bud. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!! wow...what a TIMELINE!!

and you are right...that famiyl pic was taken on Christmas 06.

what a craZy day...anyway....

you sound SO FLIPPIN motivated!! i need to get like that, too!!!

you are awesome!!! i love ya & miss ya!!!!!

Christy said...

Awwww you so sweet girlie, thank ya. :)

Yah lately I have been super motivated. Hmmm where'd it come from? lol. I've become involved in a few varied events, it's motivating and fun. Just keepin' busy over here :)

LuvYa & MissYa2,
Hugzies, Christy