Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm baaaaa'aaack!

Hey hey, it's been a good while, ummm, 6 or 7 months now, hmmm definitely time to get back into blogging.

I've updated a lot of stuff... and I will return tomorrow to enter a more informative post.

Much has happened since the last entry.

Good, bad and ugly... though making something pretty out of it all, lol. Or trying anyway lol.

I hope to see all of you again... I'm working on multiple goals and I will keep anyone who reads this updated as best I am able.

I'm working on my book, a biography since I will be using a pen name, not my own. Eleven chapters into it so far! I will return to writing activities on my writing corner blog as well, and for those of you who read this and are not familiar, the link is posted on the right column. (2nd writing corner blog as I changed the link)

It's good to be back in the blogging world again.

Hope to see you here soon ; )

4 comments:

The Shabby Princess said...

So glad you're back!! I've missed you. I've become a runnin' woman and an running a marathon in November, and am seriously considering Disney Princess Half in 2010! Or the Breast Cancer 26.2 in Jacksonville, FL at the end of Feb.

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

i can not WAIT to get my hands on your BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Merrianne

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this brilliant idea is necessary just by the way

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!