Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Latest update

So I should know more on Fri as I have an appointment made to go see the foot doctor that morning and get my results from the scan.

Fingers crossed, that I'll know what the problem is and know how to treat it.

I want to go running so bad, it kills me.
I'm finally getting motivated again.
I have my ups and downs lately with emotions. I miss Tony. But managing fine.
Been a hermit for awhile, mostly because I'm poor. Lol.
Getting things done again and FAFSA/SAR should reach ASU within 3-5 business days as of Monday, or was it yesterday, ugh, I can't keep days straight anymore. I'll be calling them on Fri too. (Payday) So I can pay to have GED transcript sent to them that day, and pay to apply at ASU. Yep, I've been that poor. Hopefully I can get accepted and able to register for classes real soon. Keeping fingers crossed on this too.

I've been pretty down... but climbing back up.

Hope y'all are doing good :)

1 comment:

MERRIANNE said...

i am glad you are CLIMBING UP :) ♥

i hope your feet are ok!!! gosh.... it BETTER NOT BE ANYTHINGS SERIOUS!!!!! :(

i luv ya chic!