Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sad sad news

My Aunt Jeanne Litke passed away this morning.

I barely received the email news about it since I just arrived home from work.

Tonight I am sad.

I'm thinking of all the good memories of Aunt Jeanne and the time I spent a summer in Modesto CA back in 1988 (I think it was). My sweet love to Wendy and all her brothers and esp Ron Litke too.

May Aunt Jeanne finally rest in peace and comfort and enjoy the reunion of many loved ones. And may her loved ones that are still here remember her as the great woman we all love and adore and may they find peace and happiness too even with this great loss at this time.

I feel esp blessed for having known my Aunt Jeanne and for the fun times shared. My heart is full of much love and tenderness towards a loving family, I can call my own too.

No comments: