Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Long time no bloggin'...

Hi hi, it's been awhile, I know. I've had so much going on, I haven't had time, nor the energy to focus on blogging my own posts, and frankly my mind has been fogged with so much going on. Also, I'm not currently using my own computer, so time is limited on this one.

So much to update. Basically, without all details, the trip to Disneyland was still fun and the race was awesome, though the trip was not ideal, as my boyfriend and I broke up Tue and we drove home Thursday, last week.

Friday night I talked with Alain, my dear friend, and arranged moving me out Sat late night. And we did as planned after she got off work around 10pm. We managed to get everything out in 2 hours without waking up Tobyn (homeowner/landlord).

Talk about a long, stressful, upsetting, spontaneous, overwhelming, fun and not fun, week!! Sunday late night, got the last of my things after Tobyn changed the locks on me. Nice huh?

I'm currently discussing legal matters with an attorney or two. Cautiously not listing too much info on here. For now anyway.

Talk about not even having really much time to grieve over the break up. There simply hasn't been time for it. Lol.

The trip was like a vacation from hell... I won't elaborate tonight. Too exhausted to even go into it. Though the race, the half marathon was AWESOME! I finished 13.1 miles in 3 hrs and 22min. My ex, Tony, finished in 3 hrs and 36 min. And you bet I was thrilled!

I'll post pictures when he sends them to me as they're on his camera and camera phone.

Next race is PF Chang's in January -FULL MARATHON!! My first Full Marathon. So I seriously need to get training for that one. And register for it too.

Also for anyone else that may be interested... I'm thinking of doing the half marathon at Walt Disney World called Disney's Princess Half Marathon in May 2009! I may even arrange a large group of women who are interested in going. This is the first time ever this race is put on! This is the inaugural event! Seems super fun! Any DIET DIVAS interested???

It's late, and I'm falling asleep as I type this, so I will return later with more news.
Oh yah real quick... I've registered for the S.A.T. and test is on Oct 4th! So I'll be studying my little heart out on a regular basis. Wish me luck! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey christy!!! i know you are sad about you and T... but you will get through this. you are a strong woman.

and I WISH i could afford to go to that Princess marathon!!! but i can't. that would be so fun though!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey christy!!! libby has a blog now!!!! can you send her an invite so she can see yours too? thanks :)

libbyloohoo.blogspot.com
if you do not have her email address, it is libbybeeler (at) hotmail

Christy said...

Sure thing!! The invite is on the way :)

I'm posting Libby's link on the right side column with the others. Only those who are part of my private blog will have access unless she goes private of course. :)

LuvLuv,
Christy :)

Kaci said...

I'm so sorry about you and T. :( I hope your heart doesn't hurt too much! I talked to Jon (hubby) about the Disney World one...man would I love to do that and meet you! XOXO

Christy said...

Kaci, you are so sweet, thank you.

I'm doing good. Diving into work lately and putting in a ton of OverTime. Need it desperately too.

The vacation about broke me. Lol, in more ways than one, eesh.

But still had a good time. T and I are remaining friends. So all is good. We still talk, text, see each other etc. The only difference is we're not officially bf/gf, etc.

It was hard at first, but I'm managing as long as I don't think about it right now. Particular songs get me though. I listen to music while working at work, and it kills me when songs come on that relate. Ergh. But I pull it together and keep going. That's what we do -huh?

I haven't registered for the Princess marathon yet either. A few other things to focus on right now. But keep me posted if you're able to do it. I don't have much interest right now... so I've put on back burner.

No rush or anything, even though there is a deadline and there are only so many people til they close it. But if we don't make this one, there's always next year. No biggie. There are always races going on.

I will do my best to keep everyone updated as time goes on.

My head has sorta been elsewhere, and I haven't been home much. Putting in crazy hours like 15.5 hours last friday, and been doing similar each day. Ugh, I know. Lol

More soon,
Hugz,
Christy :)

Anonymous said...

hey christy
we decided against libby having a blog right now. there are too many wackos out there.
hope you are doing good.

love ya
spencer

Anonymous said...

love the new header picture!!!! ROCK ON SISTA!!!!

Christy said...

Thx girlie :)

Anonymous said...

hey chrissssy....
i tagged you on my blog. come and see.!!!

Anonymous said...

i just read on the CALL FAMILY blog that you didn't even know about the baptism???? that is sad!!!

i bet you could go over there to Patsy's house anyway & give her & Jasen big hugs ♥

Anonymous said...

i just read on the CALL FAMILY blog that you didn't even know about the baptism???? that is sad!!!

i bet you could go over there to Patsy's house anyway & give her & Jasen big hugs ♥