Sunday, July 13, 2008

I was Tagged again by Merrianne -thanx girlie! :)

Attached or Single? Kinda both LOL :) I'm in a relationship with my sweet man T, but I'm still single, not married.

Best friend? Which one? Lol. I have a lot of them. But I'd have to say that T is my best friend. We can talk for hours and we enjoy each other's company. As for my girl-friends... Laura D. She has done so much for me over the time we've known each other and she truly understands me better than most. She will drop everything when I need help with something and is always there for me. Luv Ya Girlie...and LuvYa T man.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



Cake or pie? PIE for sure! I'm a pie-girl! Any kind of pie :)



Day of choice? Saturdays and Sundays
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Weekend Comments & Graphics



Favorite color? YELLOW! I like RED too.



Gummy bears or worms? Neither, yuck! plewwy ewwy yuck, pluh pluh lol



Hometown? Glendale AZ. I was born in Phoenix, and my family moved to Mesa AZ during the month I turned 15 yrs old (August). So Mesa has also become my hometown.



Ideal vacation? I'm with you Merrianne, a trip around the world is something I've always wanted to do. That would be glorious! As for a vacation, typically, I like the beach, I like Disneyland, fun places and depending on the occasion, anywhere in the woods, sometimes I just need and want to get out of the city-life. :)



January or July? January, I love the cold over the hot anytime. And it's snow season - snow skiing - yeppers!


Marriage date? Don't have one.



Number of siblings? 4


Oranges or apples? Either, depends on my mood lol



Phobias? Spiders, (like Merrianne), Scorpions (yep, we gotta worry about those where I live), Snakes (ew), Cockroaches (gross, and we have ones with wings here-ew huh?), any body of water esp the OCEAN! Scared to death of it -ikes!



Quote? "Completion comes not from adding another piece to ourselves but from surrendering our ideas of perfection." --Book, GOING TO PIECES WITHOUT FALLING APART, by Mark Epstein, M.D.


Reasons to smile? LOL, I have a long list because I started one on my mission for bad days. Lol. So I'll try to keep this one short. My sweet man T of course, my bro Spencer/Merrianne and their family (I adore them and appreciate them sooooo much), my cousin Wendy (she's totally rad, man, -hee hee, couldn't resist, she's awesum!), all of my many friends all over the world (I've been seriously blessed all my life with great friends), and my adorable cat makes me smile too. Tee hee. Flowers, esp daisies, being in the mountains, hiking, running, biking, birthdays, etc.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Friends Comments




Season of choice? Autumn (Fall)



Tag three people: Hmmm, ANYONE, please feel free to do this and consider yourself tagged. Tee hee.

Unknown fact about me: I can read 15 books at the same time! lol. I'm about halfway through most of them. Lol. And I'm great at cryptograms! Love 'em!



Vegetable? All of 'em! I luv 'em all :) Yum yum. I guess to pinpoint one though, hmmm I can't, I like variety...wait I do like peas, and cooked carrots, mmmm. Though I'd eat 'em raw or cooked.


Worst habit? Being LATE. I'm working on it though. (sigh)



X-ray or ultrasounds? Don't know... I've done x-rays... don't particularly like it, so I would suppose ultrasounds are far more cool.


Your favorite food? LOL, Thai, Mexican, Seafood, Sushi, Oriental, Hungarian, Middle Eastern, Indian, and definitely Meat & Potatoes Food!


Zodiac sign? LEO, definitely a true LEO! Grrrr Hear Me Roar!
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Zodiac Graphic Comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Christy!! I LOVE all of the pictures you used on here!!!! you are so creative!!! :)

♥ ya & Miss ya!