Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Astronaut Farmer & Number 23

T and I have been watching a lot of movie videos lately. T has netflix and it has been his latest goal to watch all of 2007 movies. So far we've watched a lot of them, he told me exactly how many the other day and I forgot already. I'll ask him where we are at again, and then I'll let you know. Lol.

ASTRONAUT FARMER is a great movie. If you've seen OCTOBER SKY, then you'd more than likely enjoy this one too. Billy Bob Thornton, Virginia Madsen (also in Number 23, below) and Bruce Willis are in this flick.

ASTRONAUT FARMER movie trailer (unreleased)


NUMBER 23 was a strange movie with a great ending. I thought it was kinda weird at first and through most of it, then nearing the end of the show it takes a crazy turn and I was impressed. I really liked the end of this movie. (Remember, I'm weird though when it comes to film and what I like, lol) Featuring Jim Carrey and Virginia Madsen.

NUMBER 23 movie trailer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got a blog award on my blog . check it out!

Anonymous said...

coooool Christy!
hey I TAGGED you on my blog ♥ check it out chic!