Friday, October 3, 2008

A Little Request from Little ol' me

This SATURDAY at 7:45am I will be at the testing center for the S.A.T. test in which I have registered (and it ain't cheap). I'm getting super duper nervous people.

All I ask is a few little sweet prayers sent my way so that I can pass with what is required to be admitted into ASU (Arizona State University) so I can start registering for classes for January. If I do not get over 1040 or 1050 (I forget exact number) total on the math/reading sections together, then I won't be qualified to register at ASU. I need to just get over that score and I can register. Ergh.

I haven't had much time to study because I've put in so many hours of overtime at work that have been quite necessary. I've read a lot in my S.A.T. book though I wish I've had more time to study even more. So I'm about to start biting my fingernails, then toenails, and maybe even start pulling hair out soon. I'm a nervous wreck over here.

Wish me luck that I not only pass but that I pass with my fingernails, toenails and hair still in check! Lol.

Thanx mucho,
Christy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHRISTY--you are going to do GREAT!! i just know it!

you are so smart! i know you are going to ACE that THING!!!

and your hair & nails are going to still look fabulous!!! ♥

love ya girl!!!!

Wendy said...

How did you do?